Diversity is our strength
There is no room for discrimination at LOQUI. We feel it is our responsibility to encourage diversity in all business units. Our corporate principle is to avoid and prevent discrimination or exclusion of people on the basis of their sexual orientation, gender, age, religion, cultural background or disabilities. LOQUI is taking various initiatives that reflect this principle:
- We strive to create intergenerational and multicultural courses that promote diversity.
- Our language trainers use gender-neutral language in the German courses and anti-discriminatory course material.
- Our language trainers are multilingual and have multicultural backgrounds.
- Our premises and our website are barrier-free.
- We offer adventure courses to the LGBTQ community.
- All our language trainers have the option of participating in a Gender and Diversity training session once a year to suplement their academic and professional qualifications.
When it comes to our services, our clients' needs and educational achievements always take centre stage.
Our quality standard
We want our clients to be satisfied at all times: from when they contact us for the first time to the end of the course and beyond. Our primary goal is to retain clients through our high-quality adult education courses and to make them company ambassadors.
Our quality features comprise modern teaching methods and learning techniques, employees with excellent interpersonal skills and establishing and maintaining a close rapport with our clients.
Our dedicated and professional employees are definitely the key to our success. We provide additional training opportunities on a regular basis as a way to motivate and encourage our team. Dedication, quality awareness and loyalty are appreciated and rewarded.
Each employee has equal access to professional development opportunities.
Friendliness and candid communication can be found at all business levels.
We feel it is our responsibility to encourage diversity in all our business units.
Our corporate principle is to avoid and prevent discrimination or exclusion of people because of their sexual orientation, gender, age, religion, cultural background or disabilities.
We wish to be market leaders in the adult education and training sector and we want to be recognised as one of the best schools in the language service market.
Our company values sustainable growth and quality.